Terms & Conditions
- These are the terms and conditions (as amended from time to time) governing use of this website and the agreement that operates between us and you (the “Terms“). These Terms set out the rights and obligations of all users (“you“/“your“) and those of KMPM (“us“/“our“/“we“/“KMPM“) in relation to this website. Please carefully read these Terms and our Privacy Statement.
- By using this website you are consenting to be bound by these Terms and our Privacy Statement. If you do not agree to all of the Terms and the Privacy Statement, please do not use this website and leave it instead.
- If you have any questions about the Terms or the Privacy Statement, please contact us at KMPM 15 Shannon Street, Limerick, Ireland or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grant of Licence
- Subject to you having agreed with and continuing to comply with these Terms, KMPM grants you a personal, revocable and non-transferable licence to access and use this website. KMPM reserves the right to terminate your access to this website at any time and without notice.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved.
Links on this Website
- Links to third party websites and details of third party services on this website are provided solely for your convenience. KMPM does not control and is not responsible for such third parties, their products, services and / or websites including availability of use and content of such. KMPM has not reviewed or evaluated any third party products, services or websites and does not in any way endorse or make any representations about such or about the third party providers. If you use a third party link, you leave this website and if you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this website, or use any of the third party products or services displayed on it, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- KMPM may distribute content supplied by third parties on this website. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers or any other users of this website, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not KMPM.
Links to this Website
- If you would like to link to this website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of this website, and subject to the following conditions:
- You do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the KMPM logo;
- You do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this website;
- You do not in any way represent or imply that KMPM is endorsing any products other than its own;
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with KMPM;
- You do not present any false information about KMPM;
- You do not in any way infringe the intellectual property rights of KMPM or its partners;
- You do not link from a website that is not owned by you;
- Your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive, or controversial, or infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- KMPM expressly reserves the right to revoke the right granted above for breach of these terms and to take any action it deems appropriate. You shall fully indemnify KMPM for any loss or damage suffered by KMPM, either directly or indirectly, for breach of the above terms or any other part of these Terms.
Visitor Conduct and Material
- You may not, via this website, participate in any activities which are illegal, offensive or abusive or which infringe the rights of third parties. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the website any material:
- That is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
- For which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals;
- Which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world;
- Which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- Other than personally identifiable information, which is covered under our Privacy Statement, any material you transmit or post to the website shall be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. KMPM shall have no obligations with respect to such material. KMPM and its designees shall be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use such material and all data, images, sounds, text and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes.
Intellectual Property Rights Notice
- The contents of this website are protected by copyright and trade mark laws, and are the property of KMPM and/or its partners. Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website (including, without limitation, photographs and graphical images) are owned by KMPM and/or its partners. You may access the materials located within this website only for your personal use, so long as you neither change nor delete any trade mark, legend or copyright notice.
- You may not modify, copy, publish, display, transmit, adapt or in any way exploit the content of this website. You must follow and observe all additional copyright notices or other restrictions contained in any parts of this website.
- You are permitted to print and download extracts from the website for your own personal use on the following basis:
- No documents or related graphics on the website are modified in any way;
- No graphics on the website are used separately from the corresponding text;
- KMPM's copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- While KMPM endeavours to ensure that the information on the website is correct, KMPM does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the website. KMPM may make changes to the material on the website, at any time without notice. The material on the website may be out of date, and KMPM makes no commitment to update such material.
- This website is available to all users “as is“ without any representation or warranties of any kind, either express or implied. To the maximum extent permitted by law, KMPM provides you with the website on the basis that KMPM excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of merchantability/satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill which, but for this legal notice, might have effect in relation to the website).
- KMPM, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the website), and any of KMPM's group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the website, any websites linked to the website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the website or your downloading of any material from the website or any websites linked to the website.
- Nothing in these Terms limits in any way our liability: (a) for death or personal injury caused by our negligence; (b) for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
- Any waiver of these Terms must be in writing and signed by KMPM to be valid. A waiver of any provision hereunder shall not operate as a waiver of any other provision, or a continuing waiver of the same provision in the future.
- These Terms represent the entire understanding and agreement between you and KMPM relating to use of this website, and supersede any and all prior statements, understandings, and agreements whether written or oral between you and KMPM relating to use of this website, and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by you and KMPM.
- We welcome your feedback about these Terms, the Privacy Statement or this website. Please contact us at email@example.com with any comments.
Amendments to the terms
- KMPM reserves the right to amend the contents of this website, including these Terms, from time to time or to suspend or discontinue the website. Therefore, you should acquaint yourself with the Terms (and possible amendments to such) each time you visit this website.